lundi 31 août 2009

The First Day

Today is the big day! We start homeshcooling again. Kids were so excited, they were up at 6am! They got dressed, made their bed then had breakfast too. I have a lot planned today and they know it. They have seen me working on all the planning, they hvae seen me putting together games, buying books, receiving books, printing activity sheets, getting actitivy books put together, and everything else. They were already quite anxious to start and got a lot more excited when they saw that I had gifts for them for the end of the day :) Just two gifts, one for the girls and one for the boys. They know that and they would have fun playing together. I know they will, they are such caring and loving children.

The school room is not ready but that is ok, we can work on the kitchen table and sofa. Patrick worked really hard on the renovations all weekend long. He even made me a bookcase in my study so I can have room for all my Archie Comics books. Of course, I think this one was more for him as he loves to read them and did not like having to open boxes to read *new* ones, lol.

Better get started. I obviously also have to prepare lunch and dinner, bake some muffins or cookies, a cake, do the laundry and normal daily cleaning and picking up, place another Usborne book order and keep on working on my homeschool planning. I want October done asap.

Have a great day! I will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning to share all about our first day.

Aucun commentaire: